Re: Enviroment queries / X

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 06:56:11 EST

This sounds like the keyboard definition is wrong, somewhere.
Are you using a PC X server - e.g. Exceed? If so, check that the definition
in here matches the definition in AIX.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.