Re: Using swapoff command on hd6

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 12:22:49 EST

I'm aware of how to mess with bos.boot: it's only swapoff/rmps I'm
interested in at this time. New tools, so I'm just seeking the assurance
that somebody else has done it, and nothing keeled over. The ultimate
objective is to shrink hd6 as painlessly as possible.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.