Re: Strange route in AIX 5.1

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 10:46:32 EST

It's just a loopback address: one for each network interface.
Nothing wrong with it. How is it causing a problem?

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.