Re: Where do I find fileset: db2_08_01.cnvucs 8.1.1.16

From: Bill Verzal (BVerzal@KOMATSUNA.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 16:08:25 EST

DB2 install media ?

"If everything is coming your way, then you are in the wrong lane"

Bill Verzal
AIX Administrator, Komatsu America
(847) 970-3726 - direct
(847) 970-4184 - fax

| | "Clifton, Pablo" |
| | <Pablo.Clifton@BC|
| | BSFL.COM> |
| | Sent by: IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | <aix-l@Princeton.|
| | EDU> |
| | |
| | |
| | 11/14/2003 02:54 |
| | PM |
| | Please respond to|
| | IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  | |
  | To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: Where do I find fileset: db2_08_01.cnvucs 8.1.1.16 |
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi-
Im trying to install Secureway Directory Server on an AIX 51ML3 box and the
install fails looking for:

> db2_08_01.cnvucs 8.1.1.16 - Code Page Conversion Tables -
Unicode Support

I've downloaded DB2 fixpacks for AIX:

regular FIXPACK 2- contains:
> db2_08_01.conv ¦ + 8.1.1.16 Code Page Conversion Tables (conv
instead of cnvucs)

> Alternate FIXPACK 2 contains:
> db2_08_0b.cnvucs 8.1.1.16 (0b instead of 01)

Anyone know where to find this fileset?

The text of the error is:

> Requisite Failures
> ------------------
> SELECTED FILESETS: The following is a list of filesets that you asked
> install. They cannot be installed until all of their requisite
filesets
> are also installed. See subsequent lists for details of requisites.
>
> ldap.max_crypto_server.com 5.2.0.0 # Directory Server
Framework (...
> ldap.server.cfg 5.2.0.0 # Directory Server Config
GUI
> ldap.server.com 5.2.0.0 # Directory Server
Framework (...
> ldap.server.rte 5.2.0.0 # Directory Server Runtime
>
> MISSING REQUISITES: The following filesets are required by one or more
> of the selected filesets listed above. They are not currently
installed
> and could not be found on the installation media.
>
> db2_08_01.cnvucs 8.1.1.16 # Fileset Update
>
> << End of Failure Section >>

        thanks,
        -pablo

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate
companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views
of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. The information contained in
this document may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This document may contain
material that is privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, please (1) be advised that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying of this document IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED; and (2) notify sender immediately by telephone and destroy the
document. THANK YOU.