Re: Kerberos v4 Server for Aix 4.3.3

From: Adams Kevin J (kevin.adams@PHS.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 11:54:04 EST

I think the 4.3.3 bonus pack has what IBM calls NAS which is a Kerberos 4/5
server; this do not include the kerberos aware rcmds.

It does give you kinit and ksu and so on.

This may not have the level of support you want either.

Kevin Adams
PacifiCare Behavioral Health
Principal Systems Analyst
AIX CATE