Re: SSA, Fast Cache En-/Dis-abled on the same adapter/loop

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 06:26:20 EST

You can check the cache status with the command "ssa_fw_status -a ssa0 -c".
I can't see anything in the User Guide which indicates it can't be activated
for individual disks. I've always had it active for all disks, except when
a new disk has just been installed; I don't recall any problems under those
circumstances.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.