Re: Mixing SSA drive sizes

From: Bob.Kelley@BRINKSINC.COM
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 11:46:40 EST

Youd need to look at the support matrix, but I would say yes they are.

Bobby Kelley Jr.
972-877-5341

| | Tim Muller |
| | <aix_sa_706@YAHOO|
| | .COM> |
| | Sent by: IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | <aix-l@Princeton.|
| | EDU> |
| | |
| | |
| | 11/10/2003 10:33 |
| | AM |
| | Please respond to|
| | IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | |
  | |
  | To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: Re: Mixing SSA drive sizes |

Thanks very much for the info. You can probably
answer one more related question for me. We will be
replacing our J40 with a p630. We want to continue
using an existing 7133-600 array filled with 9.1G
drives for another year, when they'll be replaced. Do
the current SSA adapters support the model 600 array?

Thanks,

=====