Re: FTP between servers

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 06:16:28 EST

You could, of course, use rsh (or whatever) to simply issue the appropriate
command on one of the remote servers. Although if you can't telnet to them,
that might not be an option.

I think rdist will do what you want, (although I'm not certain as I don't
use it a lot). That should be in the AIX Toolbox.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
<https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html>

<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/aix-faq/>

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.