Re: Printer diver

From: Chladek, Dave (Dave.Chladek@NHMCCD.EDU)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 10:30:18 EST

Richard, you will need to use your maintenance update CD and load the
printer drivers for the HP laserjet printers... I'm fairly sure that ML 10
has the drivers, so load the ML 10 CD and use SMIT or SMITTY to 'Install and
Update from ALL Available Software' then select and load the HP Printer
drivers. I usually load/update all the HP drivers so I can evaluate drivers
on printers as needed.

- Dave C