Re: AIX equivalent to HP-UX's medainit

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 11:19:23 EDT

There is no direct equivalent.
The closest equivalent is probably diag.
If you invoke this with no parameters it will take you into an interactive
session.

When asking for equivalents to commands from other flavours of UNIX, it
would be sensible if people would say what it is they're trying to do. That
way they're not just dependant on those with experience of that other
flavour.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.