Re: UPS Backup Products for AIX 5.2

From: Mark Lamport (lamport@KCMETRO.CC.MO.US)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 11:45:28 EDT

I have powerchute running on a p670 running AIX 5.2. Their supplied paging doesn't work but qpage does. I have several APC 16kva Symmetras and a measureups. I have scripts to shutdown the servers if the power is out for more than 10 minutes and if the temperature in the computer room reaches 85, it shuts down. I also have paging and e-mail setup to notify me when the UPS goes on batteries, systems shutting down, etc.