UPS Backup Products for AIX 5.2

From: Bright, Frank (FBright@UARTS.EDU)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 10:52:12 EDT

Everyone,

We have two machines running on AIX 5.2. We would want to put them on an
APC UPS but their software does not support AIX 5.2. First, does someone
have AIX 5.2 running with an APC UPS using their software. How did you get
it installed and did you use the software that came with the package or the
Open Source version? Second, what other UPS products are out their for the
AIX 5.2 so that we can get the machines to boot down once a UPS problem is
signalled.

Thanks in advance!

Frank Bright
fbright@uarts.edu <mailto:fbright@uarts.edu>

Frank M. Bright, Jr.
Administrative Computing fbright@uarts.edu
University of the Arts (A15) <http://www.uarts.edu/>
www.uarts.edu
320 S. Broad St. 215-717-6081(w)
Philadelphia, PA 19102 215-717-6087(f)
Colleague 17.0.14 AIX 5.2.0.1 Unidata 6.03