keyboard mapping

From: Khalid Benhayoune (benhayoune_k@YAHOO.FR)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 07:57:29 EDT

Hi all,

AIX 4.3.3 on IBM 7026-6M1

We expect tu use ssh instead of telnet, ftp, rlogin and rsh. I installed the server, downloaded the ss client 3.2.5 (free from ssh communications security) and i am doing some tests before deploying it in my compnay. I have some problems with the function keys when i connect to aix (the F keys don't work while using smit, cicsterm...).

Should i customize the keyboard map file ? if so, could someone help me please, i am not familiarized with keyboard mapping.

Thank you in advance.

K.Benhayoune
System engineer/DBA
Phone : 212-63-61-70-97
Address : Rue 76, n° 14, Bd Oum Rabia, EL OULFA - CASABLANCA