Re: Mirroring question

From: Gipson, Mat (Mat.Gipson@AMERICREDIT.COM)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 17:27:42 EDT

I am sorry Bill...I just read the man page for extendlv and looked at
the strict allocation policy. It dictates that whether or not copies can
exist on the same pv or not. My question is how (or if...) you can
specify where a mirror would extend to. I will look into this...thanks
for the suggestion.

Thanks,
Mathew Gipson
matt.gipson@americredit.com