Re: p650 LPAR- rmdev active scsi adapter?

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 06:06:19 EDT

We had a similar problem recently, after some I/O drawers were altered. We
were unable to clean it up and eventually re-installed the partition from an
earlier mksysb image. We felt that this would be quicker than messing
around any further trying to sort things out.

If that's not an option, one thing you might try is to remove the device
definitions from the ODM directly.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.