Re: If anyone is looking for project ....

From: Shekhar Dhotre (Shekhar.Dhotre@LENDLEASEREI.COM)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 16:31:39 EDT

Forgot to mention HACMP ...

Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre@LENDLEASEREI.COM>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
08/07/2003 04:22 PM
Please respond to
IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>

aix-l@Princeton.EDU
cc

Subject
If anyone is looking for project ....

Folks,

Sorry to post this here, but if some one is looking for opportunity in
AIX/SP and TSM then please forward your resumes to me. This will be
minimum 1-year contract. You can come via your recruiters or on your own
either way will work.
Location: Atlanta.
Requirement: Sr. level /Expert AIX- RS/6000SP Admin. (We have 30 node Sp
system here) and TSM with Disaster recovery Experience. Upcoming DR test
in October.
Start Date: ASAP.

Thanks & Regards ...
Shekhar Dhotre.
Global Service Delivery Center
Lend Lease Management Services
www.lendlease.com

"A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never
sure."
-- Segal's Law