Re: AIX4.3 Printing problems

From: Gipson, Mat (Mat.Gipson@AMERICREDIT.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 15:53:15 EDT

This is a pass through printer therefore I believe there should not be any
entries in /dev. There are not any for all the other print queues on the
system.

"This is a pass through printer..." This is probably important info I could
have included earlier.

Thanks,
Mathew Gipson
matt.gipson@americredit.com <mailto:matt.gipson@americredit.com>