Re: Implementing DNS on SP2

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 11:00:12 EDT

For testing, one could always use the NSORDER environment variable.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2> &r=1&w=2
<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/aix-faq/>

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.