Re: Implementing DNS on SP2

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 10:55:34 EDT

Thanks, Raj, that's interesting.
Perhaps I'll do some sort of discrepancy report to highlight any
differences.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2> &r=1&w=2
<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/aix-faq/>

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.