Re: How can use two 7204 for redundance in HA environment?

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 05:02:22 EDT

There is no need to do adapter failover: you just mirror the volume group
through LVM. If one copy is unavailable AIX will automatically use the
other copy, (provided quorum is set correctly). This is standard AIX
functionality, not HACMP.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.