Re: ntpdate problem?

From: Bruce Whittaker (bwhittak@ENERGY.COM.AU)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 17:57:56 EDT

My 2c worth...

Have you investigated your TZ settings ?

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
Extension 34193
External (02) 9269 4193.
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return
e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected
your business contact details for dealing with you in your business
capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information,
including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

John F Riordan <jriorda2@CSC.COM>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
24/07/2003 04:12
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List