Re: Antwort: console

From: N. Leenders (nadine@UALBERTA.CA)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 14:44:10 EDT

Where do I put the clocal? I tried "STTY attributes for LOGIN" but it
didn't help.

I wanted to try changing the flow control to rts, but it won't change,
Method error (/etc/methods/chgtty):
        0514-062 Cannot perform the requested function because the
                 specified device is busy.

When I try killing the "/usr/sbin/getty /dev/console" task so that I can
hopefully get past that error, a new one appears. Any ideas how to be
able to change to rts?

Nadine Leenders
Research Support
University of Alberta