Re: 2943 async for HMC

From: Bob.Kelley@BRINKSINC.COM
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 11:17:37 EDT

just put in a D9-D25 converter between the serial cable and the serial
block that plugs into the HMC

you also have to configure the HMC to use that block for device discovery,
and if you wish you can leave your original 670 in the serial0 on the HMC

Bobby Kelley
Sr. AIX/UNIX Administrator

| | Mark Lamport |
| | <lamport@KCMETRO.|