Re: 6228 with F40

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 09:46:11 EDT

That's plausible - it's explicitly listed for the F40, for example. It
would seem a bit odd, though: it's just another PCI card. It'll even work
in a 32-bit slot, apparently, (if you really wanted to waste your money!).

It might be interesting to try installing the device fileset, to see if that
throws up any errors.

Given the ambiguity I'd seek clarification from IBM.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.