Anyone running a Twiki server on AIX?

From: Clifton, Pablo (Pablo.Clifton@BCBSFL.COM)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 09:31:17 EDT

Hi-

I've been working in installing TWIKI (Web Collaboration Tool) from
(twiki.org) on AIX and have made some progress.

I'm having a problem being able to edit a web page more than once though.
On the second edit, the SAVE fails with:

        Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

If I remove the <topic>,v page manually, then I can edit the web again.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? or successfully implemented Twiki on
AIX?

Thanks,
-pablo

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate
companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message.
Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Blue
Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. The information contained in this document
may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. This document may contain material that is
privileged or protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, please (1) be advised that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, or copying of this document IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED; and (2) notify
sender immediately by telephone and destroy the document. THANK YOU.