Re: Getting Jumbo Frames to work on a p630

From: Victor M. Riefkohl (vitinr@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 11:30:56 EDT

James,

Check also the following:

tcp_sendspace mine are setup to 131072
tcp_recvspace also setup to 131072
rfc1323 my server setup to 1

In my case all this preparation did not work because after asking the
network group about the switch it end up they had another piece of equipment
in between that would not support Jumbo frames.

Hope it works for you. Good Luck.

Victor M. Riefkohl
Senior AIX System Admin - Consultant
IBM Global Services