Re: rs6000 f50 and ATM

From: Bob Booth - UIUC (booth@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 09:28:31 EDT

We used to use the Forerunner ATM cards for both MCA, SBUS, and PCI. We
never had any trouble with them, and the software/drivers seemed solid for
all platforms. Marconi now owns Fore Systems, and they have decided not
to put any information online at this time (or it is very well hidden).

If you go to www.fore.com (marconi), you can ask that one of the service
techs contact you.

We ripped out all our ATM a long time ago, otherwise I might have been able
to find some drivers that worked with AIX. Sorry.

bob