Which command can trasfer a character to hex?

From: augusta Zhou (meijun_Zhou@SHANGHAIGM.COM)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 20:56:08 EDT

hi, list

I'm search for a command which can transfer a character to hex code..

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.
Zhou Meijun

IS Department
Shanghai General Motors Co., Ltd.

Tel: (021)28902879
Fax: (021)50317990
E-mail: meijun_zhou@shanghaigm.com

SGM Proprietary

The information contained in this electronic communication and its attachments (if any) is confidential and subject to legal privilege. The information is intended only for use of the individuals to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, or the agent or employee responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic communication in error, please delete it and immediately notify me by sending a return e-mail to the address in this e-mail. Thank you.