URGENT: Anybody with AIX 4.3.3 and a client with REDHAT9? It's very important, needed to confirm high security bug on AIX

From: dballester@KERNPHARMA.COM
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 06:03:10 EDT

Please, anybody can contact me to make a little test ( no intrusive ) to
confirm a problem that I'm having with telneting to AIX 4.3.3 server with
gnome-terminal that comes with RedHat 9? I can repeat a sequence of keys
that gives me session on Aix for any user, included root, without password.

People from list can verify that i'm on aix-l for a long time.

Thanks

David Ballester