Re: Upgrade lpp_source on nim server: 5.1ml03 to ml04?

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 05:43:23 EDT

It depends on your preferences. You can either stick them in a separate
directory of their own or just stick them in lppsource/installp/ppc.

You also need to update your SPOT. (I usually go through "smitty nim_res";
Perform Operations on Resources. Select your SPOT and do an update_all.
This won't accept just any old directory as the source of the maintenance.
It'll work with lppsource, or cd0, though. If you put your fixes in a
spearate directory you'll need to define that as a NIM resource first.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.