Re: ESS Flashcopy question

From: John Jolet (john.jolet@FXFN.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 10:37:07 EDT

we're planning on doing this with flashcopy on a fastt unit, and have experimented, but no production code...using recreatevg does not give us an error on subsequent runs. the fastt software comes with a utility called SMdevices which lists the hdisk to logical disk relationship...we're parsing that output for the hdisk to feed recreatevg.