Re: ESS Flashcopy question

From: Black, Brian (BBlack@CCBCMD.EDU)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 10:43:53 EDT

We establish ours as follows:

recreatevg -y vgname -Y lv-prefix -L Label-prefix vpathnn
vpathnn............

mount

In our shop the recreatevg command uses the VPATH

Brian H. Black , Systems Engineer
Community College Of Baltimore County
V-Mail 410-455-4908
E-Mail bblack@ccbcmd.edu
http://www.ccbc <http://www.ccbc/> md.edu
"Don't Look where you fell, look where you slipped"