Re: undelete command

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 05:06:26 EDT

There is a set of third party tools that can do this, (and other stuff like
shrink filesystems), but I've forgotten the details.

I also have some notes from a couple of years ago which someone posted here;
I'll send them to you directly. First thing to do though is to unmount the
filesystem. Any changes to the filesystem could make recovery impossible.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.