Re: AIX 5L & SCO lawsuits.

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 11:01:37 EDT

There's loads of press coverage of this; I suggest that you have a rummage
around on the web. Slashdot and The Register will provide you with a
suitably cynical response, or try Wired, or even CNN.

Personally, I'm not in the least concerned. I agree with many of the
commentators who think it's just a ruse to get IBM to buy SCO, since that
company is on its last legs.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.