Re: Local printer queue DOWN

From: T. Lists (tracylists@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 16:02:34 EDT

We've seen a similar problem, although the queue isn't
taken down. The top job will sit at a % complete of
100, but the status stays at RUNNING. Usually killing
that top job frees things up and the rest of the jobs
go through. Never taken the time to really try and
determine what the problem is, though, since I can't
reproduce it on demand. Just seems to happen when it
happens.