Re: mksysb restore "not enough disk space selected"

From: Christian Lair (Christian_Lair@I2.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 11:02:10 EDT

That worked! I added the second disk to my bosinst_data file and now
things are rolling right along. Thanks to everyone for their help.

Adams Kevin J <kevin.adams@PHS.COM>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
05/30/2003 03:54 PM
Please respond to
IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>

aix-l@Princeton.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: mksysb restore "not enough disk space selected"

Did you select 2 target disks for the restore? You should not have to
break the mirror if you do that.

Kevin Adams
PacifiCare Behavioral Health
Principal Systems Analyst