Re: Attention light on p630

From: Myers, Drew (MyersD@GOALAMO.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 10:41:07 EDT

I believe there's an error report when the system boots (not errpt, but
something SMS-ish) that contains an error. The light simply indicates
there's something for you to take a look at.

I have several p610s and p660s that do the same thing, so I assume the p630
is similar. Sorry I can't give you more detailed information on accessing
the menu. It's been a while.

Email me if you have further questions, and I'll try to jump in and take a
look in more detail.

Drew