Re: Hardware Support : IBM vs STK

From: Bob.Kelley@BRINKSINC.COM
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 11:37:26 EDT

I was not aware of STK supporting RS6K hardware! I have had good luck with
both support structures and want to make you aware that IBM must first
certify that used hardware before they will put it on a maintenance
agreement. This should be a no charge issue from the getgo, and fall under
the maintenance agreement. IBM should be able to certify its own hardware??

Bobby Kelley
Sr. AIX/UNIX Administrator
BRINKS
972-877-5341