Re: Qdaemon Problem,

From: Robert Gullace (tronix_man@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 14:29:24 EDT

Simon,
     Thanks for the reply. I am not sure how writesrv would help or not help... I did forget to mention that these are local serial printers. Does writesrv cause issues with qdaemon on this version of AIx.

Bob.

"Green, Simon" <Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM> wrote:
Do you have writesrv running as well?

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.