Re: what is 00003333 on P660 LCD?

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 03:43:37 EDT

You need to refer to the Service guide for your particular model.

For all diagnostic code, you should refer to the Service guide for the
specific model, and/or the Diagnostic guide. ("Diagnostic Information for
Multiple Bus Systems", assuming it's a PCI server.)

You can get to the hardware manuals from the IBM pSeries web pages.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.