Re: 0514-521 and 0519-004 errors

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 03:32:26 EDT

Sounds like it.
Did you do "rmdev -d"? If you don't specify -d it leaves the information
behind. Since it's still got that, this might still work which would be
much simpler than trying to change the ODM directly.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

AIX-L Archive at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2> &r=1&w=2
<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/aix-faq/>

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.