Re: X-Windows Timeout AIX 4.3.3

From: Cooper, Keith (kcooper@SELFREGIONAL.ORG)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 13:31:14 EDT

Running on an H50, with a GXT120P graphics adapter. I have tried the
xset s off and the s noblank commands.

I put them in the users .xinitrc file, but no change.

Thanks,

Keith

Keith Cooper

Unix Administrator

Self Regional Healthcare
Greenwood, SC USA

IBM AIX System Admin 4.3/System User, A+, Linux+,

Network+, I-Net+ Certified, Compaq APS Certified - Notebooks &
Desktop/Workstations.

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments,
contains information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and
destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including
attachments.