Re: gui smit core dumps only for certain users

From: T. Lists (tracylists@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 13:04:51 EDT

All users use ksh. Same LANG. What else to check?

dbx gave me this. I don't know how to interpret or
what to do with it next.

$dbx /usr/lpp/X11/bin/msmit core
Type 'help' for help.
reading symbolic information ...warning: no source
compiled with -g

[using memory image in core]

Segmentation fault in leftmost at 0xd016dc94
0xd016dc94 (leftmost+0x8) 80c70004 lwz
r6,0x4(r7)