Re: problems moving from 7043-140 to 7043-260

From: Mark Lamport (lamport@kcmetro.cc.mo.us)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 08:30:50 EDT

Thanks Simon for responding. I just booted from an AIX install CD and went
to system recovery to restore the mksysb tape from my 140. If I install
fresh from AIX install CDs, I have no problems, but I am trying to avoid all
the reconfig and install of old direct talk software. I do not know about a
'full clone using AIX installation CDs'. Is that what I need to do?

thanks.

Mark Lamport