Re: kerberos question

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 13:43:48 EDT

Have a look at kdb_edit.
You also have to make sure that you don't have something - e.g. skulker -
deleting your ticket files. I think you can change the location, so that
they're not in /tmp, but I seem to recall some problems with that.
There can also be security implications for having a load of ticket files
hanging around: there used to be some way you could pick up somebody else's
Kerberos ticket, but I forget the details.
We just exclude them from our cleanup jobs, if necessary.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.