HACMP and clstat

From: Myers, Drew (MyersD@GOALAMO.COM)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 10:22:09 EDT

Hi all,

I have another HACMP question, though this one isn't related to Powerpath.

I have a homegrown SNMP system utilization program I use to gather
statistics via net-snmp (thanks to all that helped with that BTW :D). The
clstat command (apparently) requires the stock AIX snmpd to run, so my
net-snmp solution can't run concurrently.

My question is, does anyone know the specific MIB and perhaps OIDs used by
clstat? Would it be possible for me to integrate this information into my
net-snmp agents?

TIA,

Drew Myers
perotsystems