Re: Migrating from 4.3.3 ML9 to 5.2

From: Gipson, Mat (Mat.Gipson@AMERICREDIT.COM)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 17:00:33 EDT

I ran into a similar issue on a 43P trying to migrate directly to 5.2. From
what I had been told by a friend who is a consultant for IBM was that I
needed to be at least at 4.3.3ML10 before trying to migrate directly to 5.2.
I have yet to test it but that is what I heard.

HTH,
Mathew Gipson
matt.gipson@americredit.com
817.525.7123