Re: Rroblems with cron

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 10:08:35 EDT

Sue,

What's the first line of both scripts look like?

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2