Re: Queue problems

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 12:11:18 EDT

If it is a space problem, then it would probably be with /var. Is it
possible that logs and unread mail have built up over the last few weeks and
so there is no longer sufficient space, where it was OK previously? Queued
print jobs for printers which are down would also contribute to this.

Your /var isn't terribly large, if you're going to be printing large files.
I don't think many of our servers have less than 64MB and many have much
more. (Of course, that's on an SP2 complex so we have loads of logs being
produced by PSSP daemons.)

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.

<SNIP>