HACMP and EMC powerpath

From: Myers, Drew (MyersD@GOALAMO.COM)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 10:58:08 EDT

Hi all,

I have a few questions regarding HACMP and (shocking) powerpath.

Currently, we have a 2-node HACMP cluster arranged in a "rotating" cluster
configuration. This has been tested and each node is able to takeover the
resource group just fine, with no issues.

Now I've been asked to install powerpath onto one node only (the production
node). I'm still reading through the powerpath docs, as I've never done
this installation before.

If you have any pointers, gotchas, etc., I'd like to hear about them.

Thanks,

Drew Myers
perotsystems
(954)769-2489